"And all the colors I am inside have not been invented yet."
Shel Silverstein, Where the Sidewalk Ends: The Poems and Drawings of Shel Silverstein (via sockluvr)
"One of these days you’re going to need me like I needed you. You’re going to miss me like I’ve missed you. You’re going to want me and I won’t want you."
- falling asleep on someone’s chest
- wrapping your arms around each other
- synching heartbeats and breathing slowly
- falling asleep in big t-shirts and underwear
- forehead kissies and murmured affections
- MONSTER TRUCKS